Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adminstrative Leave Requested for John Dobson

"This has gone on long enough."

Statement Submitted at Port Commissioners' Meeting 1/4/11

Submitted to Shelton Blog by Jack Miles

January 4, 2011

Commissioners Jay Hupp and Tom Wallitner:

I am filing this officially with you, the Port of Shelton Commissioners, in regard to several threats made to me over the last several weeks by John Dobson. I am requesting that he be placed on administrative leave for those threats. Rather than get into detail as to specifics, following this meeting, I will be filing a charge of threats and harassment made to a public official. If necessary, I will file a restraining order against Mr. Dobson. I no longer feel safe around him and I am requesting immediate action be taken by this Commission. If you choose not to address this serious issue, I will be forced to take other legal measures. This has gone on long enough by Mr. Dobson and this needs your immediate attention.

Respectfully,

Jack Miles, Commissioner


Photo by Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment