Thursday, March 31, 2011

Global Prayer Call for Japan 3/31 at 12 Noon

WE ARE ALL ONE

Message from Dr. Masaru Emoto:

Let's offer prayers today at noon, March 31st!

I have received a huge feedback from all over the world.

This is the first big movement of prayer where all human beings on the earth will be united for a specific objective.

More than tens of thousands of citizens of the earth will join us. Once again, I would like to ask you please participate and offer your prayers.

With love and gratitude,
Masaru Emoto

PS. When we describe the meaning of Japanese word "Fuku shima (福島)" in English, it is "Lucky Island". Fuku means lucky and shima is island. Let's make the disaster bring good luck!

More details on Dr. Emoto's website:
http://emotopeaceproject.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Who knew it's name was lucky island? The power of planet-wide prayer; let's test it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to demean the effort, but I don't know about this whole prayer thing working. If it did, a couple of our local officials would be treading water inside a septic tank right now. Oh, okay, I'll give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the visual of some of our local officials treading water inside a septic tank right now...

    However, the studies on the power of prayer are many and persuasive. For me, it is not so much asking some large bearded man in the sky to "do something," as it is expressing gratitude for right outcomes...

    I suspect it will be in the hereafter that folks like King Tim and Jay Huff will be treading water in urine and feces for eternity.

    Made you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, it made me laugh out loud; what would make me smile is Katherine Price, Madam Mayor of Shelton.

    ReplyDelete